Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tired and Duct Tape Wallets

*yawn*
Well today is a thursday... IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!
Well I'm actually really tired for some reason...
I made two Duct Tape wallets yesterday, one I gave to a friend and another I kept for myself. I then took my old duct tape wallet (the first one I ever made at youth group... it's kind of crappy...) and I added a few things and now me and my friend are trying to sell them... that one is the only one we're selling for $2 (again, crappy) and the other's that I make we'll be selling them for $5. The're really cool! I always wanted to make a duct tape wallet in 7th grade... a friend of mine was doing his year project on it. He made everything out of duct tape... It was really cool though.
But anyway...
*yawn* I'm sitting in history class. We just finished a test that I think I did pretty ok on. Hopefully...
If I find out how to post pictures on this thing, I'll post a picture of my wallet.
Ciao for now

No comments: