Thursday, March 26, 2009

3.26.2009

Hey, well this is me being bored.

I finally told my mom that I am gay. She took it very well. It wasn't as scary as I expected. I told her to tell my dad so that he could come to me with his questions, and I wouldn't have to go to him, because I suck at starting conversations.

I have a twitter. I've had one for a while, but basically I'm just mentioning it now before I forget again. My user name is riku92238.
I also have a daily booth. I just got it today, so there are no pictures seeing as I'm using one of the school computers without a webcam. I think that Twitter and Daily booth are under the same company because of the design, but that's just me blabbering. Anyway, my user name for DailyBooth is the same as my Twitter user name, so you can look me ups.

Alrighty, peace out people

OMYGOODNESSTOGODNEESS! I almost forgot. phewf... My sister turned eleven today. Happy birthday sister dearest.