Friday, April 3, 2009

The Medival Times


So today I walk into school and they have tables set up and I have to go the the table with the letter of my last name. They put me in a group and sent me to an "Editorial Office" where we are going to create a six page newspapaer. The whole school was split up into groups, so we don't have normal classes today. He have to have board meetings and write articles and stuff like that. It also comes with the drama and the flirt (which I don't call drama unless it's caused) of Editorial Offices. Like there is this girl who keeps flirting with me.

I feel really professional because I have my suit jacket that I wear every day and so I kinda look journalist-ey, I'm having fun. I so would rather do this every day than have regular classes. It feels like an actual job.

No comments: